Sunday, February 24, 2013

Latest reviews ...

4.0 out of 5 stars Classic noir, February 21, 2013 By Jaco B. (McKinney, TX) - This review is from: Crime and Corruption in Texas (Paperback) This is a great twist on the classic hard-boiled detective novel. If you like McDonald, Hammett, & Parker, pick this one up. 4.0 out of 5 stars This could be a true story, December 11, 2012 By billiebug - This review is from: Crime and Corruption in Texas (Frank Knott crime/adventure series) (Kindle Edition) Having lived in N.M. for 50 years I can tell you this does happen. A terrible thing for all concerned. 5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping from the start!, December 7, 2012 By Kaye Lavin (Wilmington, NC United States) - This review is from: Crime and Corruption in Texas (Frank Knott crime/adventure series) (Kindle Edition) I have read every crime novel written by Peter Robinson & Ian Rankin, to name a few, so I know a good crime writer when I read one. No doubt about it, Epperson has the gift! I've added him to my short list of must-read authors. Eagerly await the next Frank Knott adventure! 5.0 out of 5 stars Captivating!!!, October 9, 2012 By Armymom - This review is from: Crime and Corruption in Texas (Frank Knott crime/adventure series) (Kindle Edition) Great read! Captivated my interest as if I knew the characters and were watching their life events play out in front of me! Excited for the sequel!

No comments:

Post a Comment